AUTO FIBRE CRAFT (AFC) is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company based in Jamshedpur, INDIA manufacturing FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastic) products and Rotomolded plastic products for the automobile industry. It has been in this business since last 25 years.
With the right mixture of professionalism, dynamism and experience, a seasoned team of professionals leads AFC. With successful client relationships under its belt, the AFC team is forging ahead manufacturing different FRP and plastic components for the automobile industry. Being a debt free company leverages its position with respect to its competitors by being more cost-effective to the customer.
AFC has recently started manufacturing various Speciality chemicals and Nano Materials like Nano Silver, Nano Gold, Nano Palladium and Nano Ferrite. Already many customers all over the world have been benefited from the nano materials produced by AFC which are the most price competitive in the world and unmatched in quality and service.
AFC is led by a team of technocrats from IITs and reputed engineering colleges. Ably supported by a team of 20 people, the company has a flat organizational structure where innovation is welcomed. This results in product development in shortest possible time frames with customer satisfaction and eventually customer delight.
( https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=auto+fibre+craft ):
1) Making It to the Forefront: Nanotechnology-A Developing Country Perspective
edited by Neslihan Aydogan-Duda
Springer Science & Business Media, 17-May-2012 - Page No 122
Table 12.5 Illustrative Indian nanotechnology firms
2) Nanoscience: Nanostructures Through Chemistry
Victoria S. Coker, Mark Green, Serena Corr, Hiroaki Imai, Sarah Haigh
Royal Society of Chemistry, 31-Dec-2012 - Page No 273
3) Innovation in India: Combining Economic Growth with Inclusive Development
Shyama V. Ramani
Cambridge University Press, 14-Jul-2014 - Page No 226
4) Capabilities and Governance of Nanotechnology in the Developing World: Insights from India
Shilpanjali Deshpande Sarma, Manish Anand, Energy and Resources Institute
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), 24-May-2013 - Page No 23
5) Journal of the Indian Institute of Science, Volume 89, Issue 1
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Science, 2009 - Page No 40
6) Influence of silver nanoparticles on post-surgical wound healing following topical application
Eur. J. Nanomed. 2014; 6(4): 237-247
Sushovan Chowdhury, Munmun De, Rajdeep Guha, Subhasis Batabyal, Indranil Samanta,
Samir Kumar Hazra, Tamal Kanti Ghosh, Aditya Konar and Sarbani Hazra*
Materials and methods->Silver nanoparticles->Silver nano powder (Auto Fibre Craft), having average particle size of 40 nm and BET surface area - 8-10 m2/g was purchased from Auto Fibre Craft (India).
7) The MIC and MBC of Silver Nanoparticles against Enterococcus faecalis - A Facultative Anaerobe
Krishnan et al., J Nanomed Nanotechnol 2015, 6:3
Ramesh Krishnan*, Vijay Arumugam and Suresh Kumar Vasaviah
Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Ariyanoor, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
8) Capabilities and Governance of Nanotechnology in the Developing World - Insights from India
Editors: Shilpanjali Deshpande Sarma, Manish Anand - Page No 23
9) Commercial Prospects for Nanomaterials in India
G. Sundararajan AND Tata Narasinga Rao - Page No 40
10) NML Jamshedpur, Annual Report 2009-10
Page No 29 - Notable institutional clients of IMDC